CCSHAU, Hisar established the Academy of Agricultural Research and Education Management (AAREM) in its Silver Jubilee Year of 1994-95 under Agricultural Human Resource Development Project with financail support from the World Bank. With AAREM's creation the void that existed in the field of teacher-training was filled.
1. To organise and conduct induction training programmes for newly appointed teachers in the University and to conduct refresher courses for inservice teachers.
2. To organise and conduct training programmes in areas of research management, educational technology, curriculum development, extension management and human resources management etc. for university teachers.
3. To organise training programmes in emerging specialized areas in the field of agriculture and allied disciplines.
4. To organise group discussion, seminars and workshops on areas of topical interest in agricultural research, education and extension system.
5. To conduct sample surveys and research in areas pertaining to productivity of teachers, their training needs and other areas relevant for teachers' training.
6. To design, develop and execute programmes of continuing education for teachers.
7. To develop and organise need based training programmes for administrative staff in agricultural universities and others related with agricultural development.
AAREM is equipped with all the basic and ultra modern infrastructural facilities and teaching aids for institutionalized in-service trainings and offers tailor-made courses for university teachers, scientists, extension specialists, research managers, administrators, policy makers, agricultural officers, and other senior officers working in the field of agriculture and allied sciences.
Training Programmes and Refresher Courses
In liaison with other cells/ departments/outside agencies Area specific collaborative training programmes are conducted in emerging areas in the disciplines of agriculture and allied sciences including Library and Information Science. The Academy also imparts training through various Sponsored Courses of Govt. of Haryana and SAUs. It also conducts ICAR sponsored winter and summer schools. Specialized courses have been planned and offered at the International level too, on requests from organizations abroad. These trainings encompass the specialized areas of agricultural and allied sciences. With a futuristic orientation to education, the Academy has also developed Continuing Education Programmes i.e., PG Diplomas in Agricultural Journalismand Human Resource Development for the faculty.
Courses for non-teaching/para administrative staff
Memoranda of Understanding
ACADEMY OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH & EDUCATION MANAGEMENT