- Integrated Pest Management of major insect pests, especially in Cotton, Rice, Oilseeds and Vegetables developed.
- Identified insect fauna of Haryana State.
- Emphasis on use of bio-control agents, biorational pesticides and cultural practices
- Correlations of pest populations with weather variables for pest forecasting worked out
- Technology for management of honeybee ( Apis mellifera) colonies developed
- Pollination requirements of different crops grown in the state have been worked out
- Successful biological control of Pyrilla perpusilla in sugarcane and solenopsis mealybug in cotton
- Multi-residue technique for analysis of pesticides residues in soil, water, milk, vegetables, fruits, honey, etc.
- Advanced Training to 516 scientists of SAUs and ICAR Institutes provided through 30 training courses organized under CAFT.
- To conduct research on honey bees, bees and other pollinators; generate technologies for their conservation, augmentation and utilization for pollination of crops in improving crop productivity
- To undertake research on honey bee breeding for disease resistance and high yielding strains for higher production of quality hive products
- To conduct location specific research on management of honey bees, bees and their diseases and enemies
- To prepare database on relative abundance, foraging behaviour of different pollinators on various crops and study the pollination requirements of crops
- To organize and impart trainers training on bee pollinators and scientific beekeeping
C(b) Ento 3 ICAR
C(g) Ento 41-OA
Collection of Honey bees i.e. Apis dorsata, A. florea, A. cerana and Tetragonula (=Trigona) spp. from Semiarid region of Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and Desert region of Rajasthan for morphometry and molecular studies
C(b) Ento-6 ICAR
- To conduct trainings for scientists and academic staff of SAUs and ICAR Institutes for upgrading their skills in frontier areas of Entomology
- To provide assistance in research conducted by PG students.